PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned or highlighted in annual performance reviews.
- Process purchase orders according to the terms set for the customer
- Provide clear communication to customers and the Colordyne team throughout the order process
- Collect or process payments for all customers using Colordyne’s set payment process
- Verify item pricing for all customer orders and manage any pricing/order issues that arise
- Create shipping labels, pack orders, and ship product to target end users or distributors using UPS, DHL, or FedEx computer- or web-based shipping systems
- Produce necessary paperwork for domestic and international shipments
- Provide customer service support by answering main phone line and via email
- Assist with stocking and ordering office supplies.
- Fulfill various administrative duties including filing
- Assemble printed sample packs for tradeshows and sales team
- Support team with light accounting (accounts receivable (AR), accounts payable (AP))
- Due to the time sensitive nature of the tasks, the candidate must exhibit the ability to complete all desired functions in the allotted time
- A High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate) is required
- Must have excellent English skills, both written and verbal
- Foreign language abilities are a plus
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications
Effective problem-solving skills. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standard situations. Ability to function independently to solve problems and provide creative solutions through initiative, technical abilities, and drive. Must function well in a team atmosphere, be a goal oriented, success driven self-starter.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. Periods of prolonged sitting, while performing job duties, are common. Employee is responsible for utilizing the appropriate lifting equipment provided, when necessary.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually low (an office environment).