PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned or highlighted in annual performance reviews.
- Read technical drawings, schematics, and work instructions
- Assemble control panels and enclosures, including drilling and tapping as needed
- Perform electrical wiring and assembly
- Check work to ensure error-free products
- Execute final testing prior to product shipment
- Maintain a neat, efficient, and safe workplace
- 3 to 5 years of experience wiring panels with schematics
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Must be an organized self-starter with the ability to work quickly and independently
The Panel Assembler reports to the Director of Engineering. Works with Colordyne engineers, product managers, project managers, and strategic integration partners.
The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee will sometimes be required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level as well as environmental conditions are typical of a manufacturing assembly area.